Worthridge February Photo Update

Wondering what we've been up to this year in Worthridge? Click the gallery to see some of our favorite activities so far this year!   (more)

Kindergarten Registration for 2020-21

Starting on February 18, Worth School District 127 will open registration to all incoming Kindergarteners for the next school year of 2020-21. All children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to be registered by... (more)

WJH and WE Get Revamped Libraries

Over the two week winter break, some of the libraries at Worth District 127 got a bit warmer when they were revamped with new carpeting and new furniture. With the help of the custodians, Worth Elementary moved its library from... (more)

Worth 127 Moving Forward in 2020

On Monday, January 6, Worth School District teachers and staff kicked off 2020 with an engaging Staff Institute Day at Worth Junior High. Keynote speaker Janis Heigel challenged staff to help students to go beyond the "finding the correct answer"... (more)

Parent Letter for 5Essentials Survey

Dear Parent, Beginning December 10, students and teachers across Illinois will have an opportunity to participate in the eighth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s... (more)

5Essentials Survey for 2019-2020

Worth School District 127 will join the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) in the eighth statewide survey of school climate and learning conditions. The survey provides a unique opportunity for students, teachers and parents to have a voice in... (more)

Colder Weather Has Arrived

Please make sure your child dresses warmly for the season. Double-check to make sure your child has a warm coat, hat, and gloves or mittens for when they are outside. Elementary students will continue to have recess outdoors unless the... (more)

To WJH Parents Regarding the 5Essential Survey

During the 2019-2020 school year, students, parents and teachers across Illinois have the opportunity to participate in the eighth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s... (more)