Welcome to Worth Elementary, home of the Bulldogs!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

WE March Calendar

Latest Newsletter

WE March Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

location
from the principal

Hathhorn

Welcome to Worth Elementary! We are happy that you took time out of your busy day to check out our website. I hope that this website helps you find out more about our school, activities, and the education our students experience here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (708) 448-2801 or via email.
Mr. Tim Hathhorn

Worth Elementary News

WE Virtual Talent Show

Since we could not be at school for our normal talent show, we decided to let our students participate in a virtual talent show! Our Worth Elementary students submitted short video clips showcasing their talents, and we put them together.... (more)

Reverse Parade on Thursday, June 4

We are going to have a Reverse Parade to celebrate the end of the Covid-19 school year on Thursday, June 4 from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m. all alongside 112th Street. Teachers and staff from all Worth Schools will line up along... (more)

From the Superintendent: End of the Year Letter

Dear Parents and Guardians, Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work together as a community to keep everyone safe and finish the 2019/2020 school year on Friday, June 5. The entire Worth 127 Staff appreciates your... (more)

SWSRA’s Online Program Schedule

The South West Special Recreation Association (SWSRA) has a number of programs available for June that we would like to make you aware of, so please take a look at this information if you are interested. (more)

Timely Meaningful Consultation Meeting

On Thursday, May 28th at 10:00 AM, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a meeting will be conducted by Worth School District 127 via Zoom.com. The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the districts’ plans for providing special... (more)