Welcome to Worth Elementary, home of the Bulldogs!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

WE March Calendar

Latest Newsletter

WE March Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

location
from the principal

Hathhorn

Welcome to Worth Elementary! We are happy that you took time out of your busy day to check out our website. I hope that this website helps you find out more about our school, activities, and the education our students experience here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (708) 448-2801 or via email.
Mr. Tim Hathhorn

Worth Elementary News

Help Us Keep You Informed!

To add your cell phone number or email address to our emergency automated notification system, please email the following to help@worthschools.org: Student name Parent cell phone number Parent email address Any and all relevant news will be sent out through... (more)

From the Superintendent: Coronavirus School Closing Information

Dear Worth School District 127 Parents and Guardians, Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Worth 127 School District is closing schools at the end of the day today. Tentatively, all schools will reopen on Monday, March 30. While Worth School District... (more)

Viruses & Hand Washing

With the recent concern about the coronavirus in the news, we would just like to quickly pass along this necessary and timely advice on hand washing, which is a good way to help prevent the spread of viruses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHISh559oho   (more)

From the Superintendent: Coronavirus Information

Dear District 127 Students, Families and Staff, In light of the global concerns about coronavirus, District 127 wants to share with you information that the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has published for schools throughout the state. The good... (more)

Kindergarten Registration for 2020-21

Starting on February 18, Worth School District 127 will open registration to all incoming Kindergarteners for the next school year of 2020-21. All children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to be registered by... (more)