Welcome to Worth Elementary, home of the Bulldogs!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

WE February Calendar

Latest Newsletter

WE February Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

Grades 1 – 5
8:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.

Kindergarten / EC
AM | 8:30 – 11:30 am
PM | 12:15 – 3:15 pm

To call in absences:
708-671-5859

location
from the principal

Hathhorn

Welcome to Worth Elementary! We are happy that you took time out of your busy day to check out our website. I hope that this website helps you find out more about our school, activities, and the education our students experience here.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (708) 448-2801 or via email.
Mr. Tim Hathhorn

Worth Elementary News

Kindergarten Registration for 2020-21

Starting on February 18, Worth School District 127 will open registration to all incoming Kindergarteners for the next school year of 2020-21. All children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to be registered by... (more)

WJH and WE Get Revamped Libraries

Over the two week winter break, some of the libraries at Worth District 127 got a bit warmer when they were revamped with new carpeting and new furniture. With the help of the custodians, Worth Elementary moved its library from... (more)

Parent Letter for 5Essentials Survey

Dear Parent, Beginning December 10, students and teachers across Illinois will have an opportunity to participate in the eighth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s... (more)