Welcome to Worth Junior High, home of the Rams!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

March Calendar

Latest Newsletter

March Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

location

Zampillo

Welcome to Worth Junior High! As the principal, I am excited to join with parents and teachers to help our children gain life-long learning skills.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me or Mrs. Eichstaedt.
Dr. Joseph Zampillo, Principal
EichstaedtWelcome to Worth Junior High! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our school! Hopefully you find what you’re looking for, whether it is contact information, school hours, or photos of our amazing staff and wonderful students in action. Thanks again for visiting and please reach out if you have any questions.
Mrs. Maureen Eichstaedt, Assistant Principal

Worth Junior High News

2020 Yearbook for WJH

WJH students are still able to order their 2020 Worth Junior High yearbook online. Please visit the TreeRing website and input the school passcode: 1015154435503615. The regular price is $14 and the deadline is April 13. Instructions to create two... (more)

Help Us Keep You Informed!

To add your cell phone number or email address to our emergency automated notification system, please email the following to help@worthschools.org: Student name Parent cell phone number Parent email address Any and all relevant news will be sent out through... (more)

From the Superintendent: Coronavirus School Closing Information

Dear Worth School District 127 Parents and Guardians, Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Worth 127 School District is closing schools at the end of the day today. Tentatively, all schools will reopen on Monday, March 30. While Worth School District... (more)

Viruses & Hand Washing

With the recent concern about the coronavirus in the news, we would just like to quickly pass along this necessary and timely advice on hand washing, which is a good way to help prevent the spread of viruses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHISh559oho   (more)

8th Grade Graduation Date Announced

This year’s 8th grade graduation ceremony at Worth Junior High School will be held on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 7 p.m. More information regarding 8th grade graduation activities and fees will be sent home to 8th grade families this... (more)