Welcome to Worth Junior High, home of the Rams!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

March Calendar

Latest Newsletter

March Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

location

Zampillo

Welcome to Worth Junior High! As the principal, I am excited to join with parents and teachers to help our children gain life-long learning skills.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me or Mrs. Eichstaedt.
Dr. Joseph Zampillo, Principal
EichstaedtWelcome to Worth Junior High! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our school! Hopefully you find what you’re looking for, whether it is contact information, school hours, or photos of our amazing staff and wonderful students in action. Thanks again for visiting and please reach out if you have any questions.
Mrs. Maureen Eichstaedt, Assistant Principal

Worth Junior High News

8th Grade Individual Awards Ceremony and Profile Presentation

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Worth Junior High School’s 8th grade Individual Awards Ceremony followed up by the 8th Grade Student Profile Presentation will be released at the following link this evening, June 2nd, at 6:00 p.m.: https://youtu.be/UvNqP382t00 Congratulations to all of our 8th grade... (more)

8th Grade Goodbye Videos

The 8th grade goodbye video put together by Worth Junior High School’s staff for the members of this year’s Class of 2020 has been released for viewing.  In addition, a video tribute put together by Worth Junior High School’s 8th... (more)

Reverse Parade on Thursday, June 4

We are going to have a Reverse Parade to celebrate the end of the Covid-19 school year on Thursday, June 4 from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m. all alongside 112th Street. Teachers and staff from all Worth Schools will line up along... (more)

From the Superintendent: End of the Year Letter

Dear Parents and Guardians, Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work together as a community to keep everyone safe and finish the 2019/2020 school year on Friday, June 5. The entire Worth 127 Staff appreciates your... (more)

SWSRA’s Online Program Schedule

The South West Special Recreation Association (SWSRA) has a number of programs available for June that we would like to make you aware of, so please take a look at this information if you are interested. (more)