Welcome to Worth Junior High, home of the Rams!

School Hours

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

All visitors must check in the office when entering the building. Photo identification is required for everyone entering the building or picking up a student.

About Us

Where We Are

Worthy Links

Latest Calendar

WJH February Calendar
WJH Cheer Calendar

Latest Newsletter

Newsletter & Calendar Archive

about us
school hours

8:20 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.

Homework Club
(M, T, & Th)

3:10 – 4:00 p.m.

To call in absences:
708-671-3999

location

Zampillo

Welcome to Worth Junior High! As the principal, I am excited to join with parents and teachers to help our children gain life-long learning skills.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me or Mrs. Eichstaedt.
Dr. Joseph Zampillo, Principal
EichstaedtWelcome to Worth Junior High! Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our school! Hopefully you find what you’re looking for, whether it is contact information, school hours, or photos of our amazing staff and wonderful students in action. Thanks again for visiting and please reach out if you have any questions.
Mrs. Maureen Eichstaedt, Assistant Principal

Worth Junior High News

WJH and WE Get Revamped Libraries

Over the two week winter break, some of the libraries at Worth District 127 got a bit warmer when they were revamped with new carpeting and new furniture. With the help of the custodians, Worth Elementary moved its library from... (more)

Parent Letter for 5Essentials Survey

Dear Parent, Beginning December 10, students and teachers across Illinois will have an opportunity to participate in the eighth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s... (more)

5Essentials Survey for 2019-2020

Worth School District 127 will join the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) in the eighth statewide survey of school climate and learning conditions. The survey provides a unique opportunity for students, teachers and parents to have a voice in... (more)