Reverse Parade on Thursday, June 4

We are going to have a Reverse Parade to celebrate the end of the Covid-19 school year on Thursday, June 4 from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m. all alongside 112th Street. Teachers and staff from all Worth Schools will line up along... (more)

From the Superintendent: End of the Year Letter

Dear Parents and Guardians, Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work together as a community to keep everyone safe and finish the 2019/2020 school year on Friday, June 5. The entire Worth 127 Staff appreciates your... (more)

SWSRA’s Online Program Schedule

The South West Special Recreation Association (SWSRA) has a number of programs available for June that we would like to make you aware of, so please take a look at this information if you are interested. (more)

Timely Meaningful Consultation Meeting

On Thursday, May 28th at 10:00 AM, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, a meeting will be conducted by Worth School District 127 via Zoom.com. The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the districts’ plans for providing special... (more)

Parent Survey – Remote Learning

In our new reality of Remote Learning, we would appreciate some parent input on how engaged we are keeping our students. Please complete the survey so we can determine if adjustments need to be made. If you are comfortable leaving... (more)

Help Us Keep You Informed!

To add your cell phone number or email address to our emergency automated notification system, please email the following to help@worthschools.org: Student name Parent cell phone number Parent email address Any and all relevant news will be sent out through... (more)

From the Superintendent: Coronavirus School Closing Information

Dear Worth School District 127 Parents and Guardians, Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, Worth 127 School District is closing schools at the end of the day today. Tentatively, all schools will reopen on Monday, March 30. While Worth School District... (more)

Viruses & Hand Washing

With the recent concern about the coronavirus in the news, we would just like to quickly pass along this necessary and timely advice on hand washing, which is a good way to help prevent the spread of viruses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHISh559oho   (more)

From the Superintendent: Coronavirus Information

Dear District 127 Students, Families and Staff, In light of the global concerns about coronavirus, District 127 wants to share with you information that the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has published for schools throughout the state. The good... (more)

Worthridge February Photo Update

Wondering what we've been up to this year in Worthridge? Click the gallery to see some of our favorite activities so far this year!   (more)

Kindergarten Registration for 2020-21

Starting on February 18, Worth School District 127 will open registration to all incoming Kindergarteners for the next school year of 2020-21. All children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to be registered by... (more)

Parent Letter for 5Essentials Survey

Dear Parent, Beginning December 10, students and teachers across Illinois will have an opportunity to participate in the eighth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s... (more)

5Essentials Survey for 2019-2020

Worth School District 127 will join the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) in the eighth statewide survey of school climate and learning conditions. The survey provides a unique opportunity for students, teachers and parents to have a voice in... (more)